LEAK DETECTION, DIAGNOSTICS & REPAIRSWe now specialise in leak detection and repairs! Our engineers are best in class and most repairs are done the same day! We serve Hampshire, South London, Surrey, East and West Sussex, Dorset and Wiltshire.
We offer affordable and a reliable service to help you save time, chemicals, water and money.
Our engineers will come out to assess the leak and repair on the day where possible. We can then be on hand to maintain your pool in the future.
There are typically one of three pool issues with water loss:
- leaks in the pool plumbing
- colossal splash out or evaporation from the swimming pool
- leaks in the pool shell
Use the following steps to determine if your pool is leaking.
- Bring the pool water to normal level. Fill a 5-gallon bucket with pool water to approximately 2" from the top.
- Place the bucket on the first or second step of the pool. Ensure the bucket is immersed in the pool at least five inches.
- Mark the water level inside the bucket.
- Shut off the pump and auto fill and mark the pool water level on the outside of the bucket.
- Resume normal pool pump operation.
- After 24 hours, compare the two water levels. If the pool water (outside mark) goes down more than the bucket's water level, there is probably a leak. If levels are the same, only evaporation has occurred.
A quarter inch of water loss per day is most likely evaporation. The evaporation rate in your area will depend on humidity, sunlight intensity, barometric pressure, wind and the level of activity in the pool or spa.
Our customers have said;
"We have had an on going problem with a leaking pool. Having tried several other pool companies unsuccessfully we were recommended to Gareth, who told me he liked a challenge. At the moment we have a non leaking pool so I cant speak highly enough of his company. At all times, pleasant, courteous and kept us in the picture with what was going on. Will use them in preference to others from now on.”
“Found the leak in around 10 mins and gave the solution and repaired in a very efficient manner. Very surprising experience, given my prior interaction with so called experts! I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.”